Historic Gulf Cemetery
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
Historic Gulf Cemetery offers burial sites on 40 acres of graceful hills with mature trees. A beautiful, shaded resting area. Created formally as a U.S. Government parcel on the 17th of June, 1914 when President Woodrow
Wilson signed patent 414435. The cemetery is now a Florida Historic Site, sponsored by the Gulf Cemetery Association, Inc and the Florida Department of State.
The cemetery is interdenominational and is resting place to veterans as well as pioneer families who were instrumental in establishing the South Walton community.
Managed by non-paid volunteers, we can continue the quality care the cemetery deserves through the sale of burial lots and donations.